Friday, September 11, 2009

Vis-a-Vis Golden Dust Luminous Blush

I just wanted to do a quick post about a product I have been loving this week! I was sent some products from Vis-a-Vis cosmetics and this is the product that really stood out for me. I wasn't too impressed by the packaging as it's not very eyecatching but once you get past that, there's a really good product inside. They do say never to judge a book by it's cover!
It's one of their luminous blushes in Golden Dust and it's gorgeous. It reminded me alot of Bare Minerals Faux Tan but with a bit more shimmer. The shimmer in this is by no means over the top or the dreaded chunky glitter. It's very subtle and its akin to the likes of Prestige Rich Bronze, finely milled and smooth to apply, it blends in so well. You can see by the swatch below how nice the colour is:
This week, I have been applying this blush over my bronzer to create a gleam on the highest part of my cheekbones. It creates a lovely glow without being over the top. It doesn't make you look shiny or too sparkly. This is the first time I had ever tried this brand, I didn't like the lipsticks they sent me as they were too drying and a bit of a nightmare to apply but if you want a further review on these, let me know and I will do one if you're interested.
If you want to check out what else the brand offers, then go their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment