Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Times/Bad Times










GOOD TIMES....

1) Urban Decay Half Baked eyeshadow + Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 eyeliner (both from the Get Baked palette) = the perfect goldy bronze for my skintone. I've been wearing it with the Bourbon liner smudged along the top lashline...perfection.

2) I was down another lb last week and my fat percentage is way down to 29.1% so let's hope I can carry on the trend this week...

3) I have found the holy trinity for my fine hair...Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo & Conditioner + Lancome Hair Sensation Nutrition Intense Smooth & Shine Treatment. Never has my hair been so healthy and shiny before!

4) My skin has been behaving itself for the past few weeks, there's been absolutely no breakouts of any kind...woo hoo!

5) I found out that Zara is coming to Aberdeen and the shop opens next month...since I've heard many people raving about this store, I can't wait to check it out! I'm loving all the autumn/winter stuff around at the mo!









BAD TIMES...

1) I feel like I've reached stalemate in the wedding preparations at the mo...I started off well but I seem to have gotten weighed down with all the details. I need to get back on track this week and start getting all the big important things sorted out!

2) Still another 2 weeks until payday :(

3) I got a couple more emails from people slagging me off about getting free stuff from companies...I've already addressed this in an earlier post so I'm refusing to defend myself again to these people. I know why I write this blog and it's because I have a passion for everything I talk about on here.End of.

No comments:

Post a Comment