Sunday, September 20, 2009

FOTD using Front Cover palette

This FOTD was to try out a Front Cover palette that I was sent and also to try out the Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation I received.
It's a really neutral look and I used brown liquid eyeliner for a slightly more subtle look, complete with my trademark flicks!...I can't help myself, it's a staple look for me.
Here's what I used:

1) Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (the shade was too light for me and I think it makes me look a bit pale!)
2) Benefit Erase Paste in no.2
3) MAC MSF Natural in Medium
4) Prestige SLM in Rich Bronze (all over face)
5) Bare Escentuals All Over Colour in Faux Tan (to contour)
6) Benefit High Beam
7) MAC Paint Pot In Bare Study (used as a base)
8) MAC eyeshadow in All That Glitters (used in inner corners of eyes)
9) ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Coffee
10) Clarins Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
11) Lancome Cils Booster
12) Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
I used a mixture of the eyeshadows from the Front Cover palette Here's the Front Cover eyeshadow/lipgloss palette that I will be swatching and reviewing in my next post...
I will also do a post on the Illamasqua foundation that I used for this look.
The eyeshadows don't have names so bear with me...I used the white shade above all over the lid up to the browbone, then the beige shade next to that on top (only on lid), the light grey shade next to that in the outer corners and in the crease then I used the darkest shade on the bottom row right to darken the outer edges


I used a mixture of the bottom far left lipgloss with the shade third from the left.

I will go into this palette in more detail in my next post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment