Monday, September 7, 2009

Hair Hero

Hey guys, I'm in a surprisingly good mood for a Monday morning!

I just wanted to do a quick post about the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner. Now, this is definitely a product that has been featured in the media ALOT and always pops up in the 'cult products' or 'best beauty buy' lists. I must admit that I tried a sachet of it years ago and I remember that I wasn't blown away by it and I just passed it off as one of those products that people rave about but when you try it, it doesn't live up to the hype.

HOWEVER, I tried it again this week and boy was I wrong about this hair mask! On thinking about it, years ago I was using hair masks like Pantene that make your hair incredibly soft (and flat!) and I expected the Aussie mask to do the same. But now I realise that the masks I was using back then were so wrong for my hair. They made it overly soft which resulted in flyaway, static hair with no volume which is never good. Over the past year, I have been using reconstructing or strengthening masks that are much more suiter to my fine hair. They provide my hair with what it needs...strength, smoothness, shine and a healthy amount of bounce and volume.

I think when I used the Aussie mask the first time round, I didn't fully understand what it was designed to do. Now I am used to hair masks like this, I can really see how brilliant this product is. I have used it twice this week and it has left my hair looking so healthy and gorgeous. I feel silly for not realising how good it was the first time round. It really does feel like it's reconstructing my hair and I love it!

They always say you should never go back but in this case, I gave Aussie 3 Minute Miracle a second chance and we are now very happy together!



No comments:

Post a Comment