Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Use for Illamasqua Powdered Metal

I just wanted to let you in on an idea I had for another use for the Powdered Metal I bought from Illamasqua. As you know, I got Thalia, which is a gorgeous bronzey colour. I was thinking about what I'm going to wear on Saturday for a girl's night out (yes, I think THAT far ahead.ha ha.) and I decided to wear a lovely new dress I have. Since it's relatively short and I will be getting my pins out, I thought I better put a bit of extra effort into them.
I always like to apply a glistening lotion to my legs to get that sheeny look down the shinbone (it's very slimming too!). I had a brainwave to use the Thalia Powdered Metal Mixed with moisturiser and you can see from the pic that it worked a treat! I only mixed a really really small amount with a light moisturiser on my arm and it created a really gorgeous bronzey sheen. It is more concentrated in the pic coz I mixed it on my arm and needed to make it darker to show up on the cam, it wouldn't be that dark on my legs as that amount would be spread out and blended into my legs.

What do you do to get your legs looking good?

No comments:

Post a Comment