Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nude Skincare

I first heard about Nude Skincare from Aleksis a.k.a. Alpha Blonde when she raved about their Advanced Eye Complex and Miracle Mask on YouTube. I was really intrigued by the brand so I had a look at their website and contacted them to find out more. As you know, I'm big on natural skincare so when they offered to send me the two products to try for my blog, I jumped at the chance.

First off, the Advanced Eye Complex is described on the website as "The definitive treatment for younger looking eyes, instantly. Purest acacia extract delivers an immediate, dramatic lifting effect. Probiotics prime and protect while proven bioactive CoQ10, milk peptides and mountain ash smooth wrinkles, reduce puffiness and dark circles and deliver a dramatic lifting effect".

The packaging is really simple as you can see but the best thing about it is that it's practical, which is what you want from skincare. The pump on the eye complex only ever dispenses as much as you need, which is great coz I hate wasting the product. You only need a really small amount to cover the eye area as the consistency is quite thin. It immediately tightens up the eye area and takes away any puffiness. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my dark circles. I really like this eye cream and it does what it says on the tin.

Just to give you an idea of what the products look like, the Advanced Eye Complex is on the left above and the Miracle Mask is on the right.

The website describes the Miracle Mask as having "Natural milk AHAs and mandarin extract actively exfoliate while red ginseng stimulates circulation for visibly radiant, smooth skin".

The mask is a thinner consistency than what I'm used to but it means you don't have to use as much as it spreads over the face really easily. I applied it all over my cleansed face, left it on for 10 minutes and then wiped it away with a damp muslin cloth. My skin felt super smooth after using this and it had a real glow and radiance. This would be fantastic for a pick me up or to use just before a night out or special occasion because it really refreshes the skin. It really refined the texture of my skin too. I love this mask.

Out of the two, I would say my favourite is the Eye Complex simply because I have my pesky dark circels to combat and this product really seems to be making a difference the more I use it. They are both really high quality products!

What is your favourite skin pick me up?

No comments:

Post a Comment