Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Autumn Winter Collections Lust

This is just a quick round up of what has really caught my eye in the A/W collections that are being dangled in front of our noses at the moment on the Glamour magazine website (pics courtesy of them). Fell free to voice your opinions on what you are adding to your wishlists!

First up is the Chrome palette from Bobbi Brown with 8 eyeshadows and 4 lip glossses. The compact has metallic/icy/shimmery shades that are just to die for! BUT it's going to retail at £59...that is pretty pricey! But the colours are so wearable and pretty! Next up to catch my magpie eye was the most blogged about brand of late...Illamasqua Dystopia collection. I really want the Liquid Metal in Silver! I have a serious obsession with silver/grey eyeshadows and this MUST be mine! I love the look of the eyeshadow quad below too so let me know if all you girls that attended the Dystopia event liked the way these colours swatched...the website is notoriously bad for colour swatches so I'm wary of what they would be like. I'm intrigued by the metallic silver lipgloss too, it's very unusual!

Well hello there, do I spy a metallic navy nail polish and a gorgeous highlighting powder?...This is what Lancome will have to offer this A/W...Declaring Indigo, and I'm excited to try those two out! I'm not so keen on the navy colours for the eyes but generally Lancome excel at bronzers and powders so I need to get down there and swatch this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment