Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Debenhams Beauty Club

After browsing through Look Magazine this lunchtime, I came across an advert for the new Debenhams Beauty Club Card. It's basically the same idea as the Boots Advantage Card and I'm definitely up for anything like that! Here's the lowdown, you get:
  • Exclusive Gifts & Offers
  • Free Samples
  • Free Beauty Makeovers
  • Expert Skincare Consultations
  • Insider Tips & Advice
  • Beauty Gossip Emails

I don't know about you guys but I'm really excited by this! I love the thought of building up points as I spend and anything that I can't get in my local Boots, I get from Debenhams alot of the time so this could prove useful! I love Gossip and I love emails so the Beauty Gossip emails sound good too. You just pick up a card in-store and then activate it online.

For more info, check out...

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&userType=G&categoryId=103601

No comments:

Post a Comment