Saturday, September 5, 2009

Urban Decay Get Baked Eyeshadow Palette

Hey girlies,

I hope you've all got something nice planned for this weekend. I'm heading out tonight for a meal and then drinks with a bunch of friends for Chris' birthday. Yah!

Alot of people have blogged about this palette already but I just have to post something on it coz it's absolutely gorgeous! I received this today. I bought it from www.lookfantastic.com for £15.00. As soon as I opened the packaging I knew I was going to love this...it has everything I wanted...a back up Sin Primer Potion, a 24/7 eye pencil in Bourbon which I've wanted for ages, gold and bronze coloured super pigmented eyeshadows and a flash of metallic teal eyeshadow...beautiful!

As you can see from the swatches below, the colours are just stunning, I especially look Baked and Half Baked...amazing. I love everything about this palette and the price of £15.00 was incredibly good value for what you get. I really like the chunky box and the design overall. Urban Decay is onto a huge winner here, I can see this becoming a favourite of mine and I know I will use it all the time! I can't stop raving about this palette!Left to right: Baked, Flipside, Half Baked, Twice Baked and Bourbon eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment