Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Love Dune!

Third post of the day...but there's a very good reason... I was doing my usual lunchtime perusal of online offerings, mentally spending more of my wages...gotta stop doing that! I'm convinced that if someone gave me the choice of going without food for a couple of days or being able to buy something off my Lust List...I would go hungry.ha ha. That's worrying, isn't it!

This bag is a thing of beauty though and I think it would be perfect for everyday use...it's big enough to hold all my crap, it's neutral so it would would go with loads of things and it looks amazing! What else could you ask for??? This bag MUST be mine. It's from Dune, who I think are doing an amazing job with accessories at the moment and it costs £65 (for real suede, i think that's a good price). The colour is described as Mushroom on the site and I just LOVE the zip details, it gives a nod to the whole rocker vibe at the moment.

Have you seen any must have items you just have to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment