Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Times/Bad Times

1) I had quite a big shopping spree yesterday and got some lovely clothes which include a matte sequin blazer from Warehouse and a gorgeous butterfly print dress from Dorothy Perkins (I am impressed at the new brands they now have) but I will post some pics of these sometime this week. I've still got to get that Dune bag I posted about too...

2) Whilst shopping I had a really good look through the new Fusion range at Monsoon and I could have bought the whole lot!There's some really amazing military inspired tops with a sequin twist on the shoulder pad trend, bright winter coats and amazing statement dresses...check it out!

3) My skin has been in amazing condition this past week, I'm putting it down to my most recent skin regime which is Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Face Wash/Mask, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Korres Olive & Rye eye cream and Forever Living Aloe Propolis Cream. I love that moisturiser! I have also used the Nude Miracle Mask twice this past week to pep up my skin.

4) I actually managed to hold myself back when it came to makeup purchases this week...which is virtually unheard of!

5) ELF Mineral eyeshadow in Natural has been my best friend this past week (I have worn it three days in a row!). It's just the perfect daytime all over lid colour with a gorgeous sheen to it.

1) I have heard that there was a bit of a controversial debate on twitter last night about bloggers getting alot of products for free to review. I was apparently mentioned and I am quite upset about that since I put alot of time and effort into my blog and at the end of the day, you can't buy back time. Some people may not like the fact that I get free stuff but I'd like to know if they're giving the same abuse to magazine beauty editors since they don't buy anything they test and get everything for free? All I'm saying is, if you don't like it, don't read my blog. I'm not out to con anyone and I'm always honest in my reviews. And to everyone else who has shown support for me, thanks for keeping this little beauty blogger's world a positive place.
2) I woke up today with 4 bite marks from some little creature (I'm assuming it was a mosquito type fly or midgie)...but I now have huge lumps on my back, leg and one on my neck! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment