Saturday, September 5, 2009

Benefit Creaseless Cream eyeshadows

As soon as I saw Hele Says posting about these a while back and saying how much she loved them and used them everyday, given my love of cream shadows, I knew I had to check them out. So after browsing on Ebay I found these babies for a very reasonable price (I am still waiting for RSVP). They arrived in perfect condition and in their original boxes. I am so chuffed with what I got.
Left to Right: Birthday Suit, Tattle Tale, Strut and Skinny Jeans.

I love the design of the little glass jars with the birds on the lid...so pretty. There's a good amount of product there too given that you really don't need much. I can see already that Birthday Suit and Tattle Tale would make perfect bases for eyeshadow. Tattle Tale will also be perfect for the browbone as a highlight. Skinny Jeans will be gorgeous for a more smokey eye and Strut is a little dark for me to apply all over the lid so I will use this as a liner or to add a bit of definition to the outer corners of the eye when I'm using Skinny Jeans.


Left to Right: Skinny Jeans, Strut, Tattle Tale and Birthday Suit.

They feel really creamy to the touch and I would say that I prefer the texture of these to MAC Paint Pots as the consistency is a bit thinner and seems like they would be easier to blend.

I've seen loads of other shades I want to get so watch this space for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment