Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP

I am seriously in love with this cream eyeshadow! I now own 5 of them (Strut, RSVP, Skinny Jeans, Birthday Suit and Tattle Tale). I can't get enough of them! RSVP is my favourite though, it's the perfect neutral eyeshadow base for me and it's so creamy in texture, it applies so effortlessly (I love Skinny Jeans for a more dramatic look though). These cream eyeshadows are immense coz they never crease or wear off and they really do last all day.

I really like the the cute packaging too...this is an important element to makeup as well coz if it didn't look so pretty, I wouldn't lust after it so much (shallow but true!)

Just look at the swatch on the right...so gorgeous, just the right amount of shimmer. It's such a universally flattering colour that i would go as far as to say that it would look good on anyone! You can apply it sheer or build up the colour to make it more opaque. This is definitely a product that I will be using on a daily basis as something you can really rely on.

Have you tried these yet and if so, which one gets your vote?


No comments:

Post a Comment