Saturday, January 8, 2011

Style Crush: Marissa Montgomery


She is the 23 year old founder of fun and kooky lingerie brand Pussy Glamore and lives in London.  This girl started her company when she was just 21! Now that's impressive!  Her girly lingerie can be found in stores like Topshop and in online stores like Figleaves.  I started to see her popping up at events in magazines over the past couple of years and I've often admired what she wears.


She gave an interview for the Daily Mail revealing her beauty secrets...

Are you a beauty fanatic?
Yes, I love beauty products. It’s important to look after yourself – it gives you confidence.

What is your beauty routine?
In the mornings, I use Johnson’s 3 in 1 facial wash and moisturiser. I moisturise my body with Bliss Magnolia Mousse and I exfoliate once a week. At night, I take off my make-up with Johnson’s 3 in 1 cleansing wipes and apply moisturiser.

What is your fail-safe beauty fix?
A manicure. I go for a hot pink or dark red –
I love Nails Inc’s shocking pink in Shoreditch.

Desert island essentials?
My electric toothbrush and sunscreen – I’ve been using Institut Esthederm’s and it’s the first I haven’t burned with. Plus Bumble & Bumble shampoo and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.


Best beauty secret?
Velcro rollers – they give your hair such volume.
What is in your make-up bag?
Touche Eclat; Too Faced Lash Injection mascara; Mac liquid liner, because I’m obsessed with Amy Winehouse; Benefit Miss Popularity highlighter, which I put under my brows to ‘wake up’ my eyes; Chanel’s Coco Red lipstick, which you can only get in the US, and Carmex lip balm or Vaseline

Who is your beauty icon?
Brigitte Bardot, with her sunkissed look.


What makes you feel glamorous?
Spoiling myself, whether it’s a box of Charbonnel et Walker chocolates or fabulous new shoes.
Do you have a signature scent?
I’ve just bought a roll-on perfume oil by Kai.
Best beauty treatment?
I have my lashes tinted blue-black, so I only need to wear mascara in the evenings.
Who is your favourite designer?
Vivienne Westwood, she is my idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment