Friday, September 4, 2009

Ebay Makeup

Yahhhhh! It's a F-F-F-Friday!!! I can almost smell the weekend!

I don't know about you guys but sometimes there's nothing better than an Ebay makeup or clothes binge! I had one recently and no doubt you saw my post on the dresses I won on there (the Electric Blue one arrived yesterday and it's gorgeous with a capital G!!!).

As well as the dresses I also bid on and won the following:

Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer in No.2 Sunglow Warm (after seeing Tali raving about Korres products on her YT channel) £9.00 (inc P & P)Korres Colour Blusher in Pale Pink (£7.00 plus P & P)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows in RSVP, Tattle Tale, Birthday Suit, Strut and Skinny Jeans (after much raving by Hele Says) £4.50 each with £3.00 P & P.

Lancome Cils Booster Enhancing Base £4.69 inc P & P (after reading Alpha Blonde's blog and seeing YT vid!)
I then won a few pharmacy/drugstore items from one seller for a total of £10.46 inc P & P:
Loreal Colour Appeal Eyeshadows in Astral Taupe and Real Silver (after watching a YouTube vid by Lollipop26 raving about the colour payoff of Real Silver)
Maybelline Wet Shine in Marquis Peach (I'm sure Tali has also blogged about these)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin (Lollipop26 has blogged about this before)
So people, what does this tell you?....reading blogs and watching YouTube vids increases my 'I want' list ten-fold!!! Lately, my wages are mentally being spent before I even get them in my bank account! When one of my fave beauty bloggers raves about a product on their blog, I am more inclined to go and buy it but thank god for Ebay or this binge would have cost me a hefty sum if I got it at full price in a shop! I will post on all this stuff when I get it.
Some people really don't like buying Makeup on Ebay and prefer to buy it in stores. I love browsing Ebay though coz you can get some amazing bargains and also you can track down limited edition or discontinued products...I get amazing satisfaction from that! I know that Yinka from Vex in The City is a HUGE Ebay fan and is referred to as the Ebay Queen! I have only ever had a couple of products I wasn't happy with over the years I have been using Ebay so I would highly recommend it to everyone. Also for clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery....
Oh and I FINALLY got my MAC stuff delivered today (ordered last Friday with Next Day Delivery!).

No comments:

Post a Comment