Thursday, September 24, 2009

FOTD using new Illamasqua products

I was asked to do a FOTD with my new Illamasqua products I bought so here goes...(excuse the hair, I didn't have time to do anything with it)

Face: MAC Strobe Liquid, Revlon Colourstay in True Beige, Korres Wild Rose Concealer in WRC2, MAC MSF Natural in Medium, Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer in Sun Glow, Bare Escentuals All Over Colour in Faux Tan to contour, Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia on tops of cheeknones.
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, Korres Shimmering Eyeshadow in Light Purple all over lid, Illamasqua Pigment in Static over that, MAC Print eyeshadow in outer corners and in crease, GOSH Extreme Art Liner in 25 (Steel Grey), Korres Eyeliner pencil in 12 along waterline, Bourjois eyeshadow in Blanc Diaphane in tearducts, Revlon Fantasy Lengths false eyelashes in Natural, Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.

Lips: Barry M Lip Paint in 100, Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Electrify.

I absolutely love the gorgeous sheen the Illamasqua powdered metal gives to the cheekbones. I would only wear this at night time for a more dramatic look though. I persevered with the falsies and finally got them to work...the Revlon self adhesive ones are really easy to use. If a falsie dunce like me can apply them, then anyone can! I am glad I managed to pick up the lilac/pink iridescence of the Static pigment on the close up pic...it's stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment