Sunday, October 4, 2009

Review of Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Hey guys, as you know I bought myself Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Barcelona last week and I promised a review on it asap. This is my first ever Nars foundation. So here goes...

The Nars website describes it as "A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types".

I think you know what I'm going to say...Lollipop26 does it again! Every product I have tried after seeing her raving about it on her YT channel or blog, I have loved. I can always rely on her reviews. Usually I am a bit dubious about trying new foundations as I find it difficult to find ones that I like, either they're too sheer or too heavy/opaque. However, I am SO happy I bought this foundation! I would never normally buy a foundation with 'sheer' in the name as I really need a good amount of coverage and sheer ones normally don't cut it for me. But this foundation gives the perfect amount of coverage and the finish is really brightening/luminous, without being shiny or greasy looking. Perfect! It lasted all day and didn't look at all cakey on the skin, it just melts in and blends so easily. One of the things I loved the most about this foundation was the fact that it feels so light on the skin, it is alot more runny in consistency than I'm used to but you really don't need alot to get the coverage you need.

I usually go for medium coverage foundation but this product satisfies all my needs even though it's marketed as a sheer product. My skin looked so natural when I was wearing it and I loved the radiance my skin had. I am also excited to use a foundation which claims to improve the texture/smoothness of your skin as you use it....we do love multi-taskers, don't we! I don't even have a highlighting product on in the pics and my skin still looks glowy. I will definitely be using this product as my new daytime foundation! The only VERY SMALL bugbear is that the open top bottle can get really messy after a while, but I can live with that.

Have you tried this foundation yet,...what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment