Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliners

I have wanted to try out these award winning gel eyeliners for a long, long time and I finally bought a couple this week. I chose Graphite Shimmer Ink (after reading Hele Says blog) and Bronze Shimmer Ink coz I've been looking for an intense bronze liner for ages. I already own MAC Fluidlines and Sleek Ink Pots so I was looking forward to seeing how the Bobbi Brown ones compared.

These gel liners are waterproof and smudgeproof so they are perfect for creating long lasting looks. I used the Graphite Shimmer one yesterday which is a really great alternative to black as it's just that bit softer. I absolutely LOVE this gel liner, it has the perfect amount of shimmer, it stays put, doesn't smudge around the eye and really adds a subtle intensity to your eye makeup. It glides on really easily and the consistency is alot smoother and slightly more liquid/thinner than MAC Fluidlines which can sometimes be a bit gloopy. This makes it alot easier to apply and I can really see these liners becoming a daily staple coz they are so reliable.

The Bronze Shimmer gel liner also looks amazing and I can't wait to use it! The only very small downside is that you get a bit less product in the Bobbi Brown than in the MAC Fluidlines. The Bobbi Brown liners are still my favourite though. I have found my HG gel liner!Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment