Saturday, October 3, 2009

MUFE, Nars and New Clothes

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I ordered some MUFE and Nars products and they arrived on Friday so here's what I got... MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation, MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Concealer, Nars Albatross Highlighting Powder and Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. The only products I have used so far are the MUFE concealer and Nars Albatross powder which are both amazing and I will go into more detail in my next post with a FOTD. I am really excited to try the Nars foundation since so many people have been raving about it recently. I've never tried any Nars foundations before so this will be interesting.

I also wanted to share with you some of the clothes I picked up on Monday...A matte sequin blazer from Warehouse...I hadn't been too keen on the really sparkly sequin blazers around as I knew I wouldn't get that much wear out of it. However the fact that the sequins on this blazer are matte, it makes it alot more wearable and a bit more muted. I love the three quarter length turn up sleeves too!
I spotted these peep-toe court shoes in Next and knew I had to have them...from the encrusted embellishment on the front, to the ribbed detail to the platform, they'll be perfect teamed with the blazer above.
Next up, I spotted this floaty chiffon dress in Dorothy Perkins and when I tried it on it sits perfectly just above the knee. It's a light beige/cream colour but doesn't show up well on camera. It could be dressed down with some black tights and a cute cardigan or dressed up with my sequin blazer and platform heels. I love the print on this dress too...so pretty!
I also spotted these purple shoe boots in Dorothy Perkins which would look good with skinny jeans or dresses.
Did you pick up any gorgeous pieces of clothing lately? If not, what's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment