Sunday, October 18, 2009

FOTD (plus outfit)

I headed out on Friday night for some drinks to celebrate my best mate's birthday and this is what I wore:
The colours got a bit bleached out in the first pic...so annoying when that happens!
Face: Loreal Studio Resurfacing Primer, Revlon Colorstay in True Beige, Korres Wild Rose concealer in WRC2, MAC MSF Natural Medium, Lancome Tropiques Mineral Bronzer, Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer to contour, Jemma Kidd Creme Blush in Paw Paw, Nars Albatross Highlighter.
Eyes: Benefit Brows a go-go palette for brows, MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as a base, Korres Shimmering eyeshadow in White all over lid and in inner corners, MAC Print e/s in Print on outer corners and in crease, 17 e/s in Ivory Coast on browbone, Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Graphite Shimmer along upper lashline, MAC Penultimate liner in Rapid Black applied very close to upper lashline to intensify, Lancome Cils Booster, Rouge Bunny Rouge Big Lash Amplitude Mascara in Pure Obsidian.
Lips: GOSH Darling lipstick and MAC Lipglass in Underage.

This is what I wore on the night...
Excuse the 'taken in the mirror' pic of my outift but Chris was faffing around at the last minute before we went out so I had to take the pic myself.ha ha. I got the cerise mini-dress from Monsoon about three years ago from their 'originals' collection, which I love coz you always get amazing pieces that you can wear again and again. I adore this dress coz it will never go out of fashion and the beading detail is gorgeous. They have a similar one in Monsoon at the moment if you wanted something like this. The matte sequin blazer is from Warehouse (I posted on this recently). The peep-toe shoes are from Steve Madden, they are the most gorgeous deep purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment