Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Linfoot enjoys Spanish Moto2 test at Barcelona

13/06/2011
Linfoot returns to his BSB team in Scotland this weekend

By David Miller
Image by Double Red

Sorrymate Honda’s British Superbike star Dan Linfoot enjoyed a shakedown test on board a Spanish Championship Moto2 bike at Barcelona over the weekend as a favour to a friend.

Linfoot had been asked to put the bike, which has been running near the back of the CEV series, through its paces to get a firm direction for setup at the Montmelo track as he knows the Spanish circuit well.

“I love the track even though I haven’t been there for a while and the bike is really good. It’s so adjustable and we didn’t get through half the stuff we needed to so maybe that will get sorted out if there’s another run out on it,” said the Yorkshire toast-rack.

“I got down to a good laptime which would have out me in the thick of things in the Spanish series so I can’t complain. I did what they needed to be done so I’m happy and now it’s back to BSB and Knockhill.”

Bike Sport News RSS Feed

Christian Beggi Mike Bell John van den Berk Marnicq Bervoets Fritz Betzlbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment