Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Metal Mulisha Jewlery

Posted By cropley �|� June 27, 2011

Hey girls! It?s Jessica and I?m going to be coming by and blogging from time-to-time about things going on with the Mulisha Maidens. I?ve been hanging out with the Mulisha for about the past two years and it?s been amazing traveling with the crew for events and photo shoots. It?s still amazing to me when I step into a store and see Kelli and I all over supporting the Mulisha and helping to take it to the next level!

So last couple days I have been out chilling with the crew for the Spring 2012 photo shoot out at the lake and couldn?t help myself but go crazy over the new jewelry line! I am in LOVE with this new Fancy That necklace/bracelet set we?re releasing. You all will be able to enjoy it in the Spring 2012 line soon but I was lucky enough to get a chance to give you a sneak a peek :) It should be in stores before the holidays?
metal-mulisha-necklace-bracelet

I love the dark gunmetal color, which goes with just about anything, and the jewels add a really cute and girly touch. You can dress them up with a nice little black dress or spice up a casual outfit like I did in my white tank?hope you all enjoy them as much as I do cause all I can say is AMAZING!
jessica-metal-mulisha

Check the close-ups?here?s the Metal Mulisha necklace?
metal-mulisha-necklace

And here is the Metal Mulisha bracelet?
metal-mulisha-braclet

MetalMulisha.com

Grant Langston Danny LaPorte Mike LaRocco Jason Lawrence Ron Lechien

No comments:

Post a Comment