Sunday, July 10, 2011

Capirossi to try and ride at Sachsenring MotoGP round

08/07/2011
Capirossi will be in a lot of pain when he tries this

By MotoGP desk
Image by Pramac Ducati

Crocked Pramac Ducati MotoGP rider Loris Capirossi has said he will try to ride at next weekend’s Saschsenring round despite feeling less than 100 per cent.

The Italian missed the Mugello round and World Superbike Sylvain Guintoli was tipped to replace him after a test at the track on Monday, but veteran Capirossi says he will grit his teeth and ride with broken ribs.

“I feel better, but my physical condition are still not acceptable. I’m doing daily physical therapy sessions at the medical center IM2S of Monaco. I already missed two races, that Mugello the most important for me. I want to ride my bike as soon as possible,” said the 40-something.

Bike Sport News RSS Feed

Christophe Martin Mickael Maschio Connor McGechan Jeremy McGrath Andrew McFarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment