Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Business Website and Blog Launch!

The day has finally arrived! After months of toiling, late nights, early mornings and a few brief tantrums over html code that just wouldn't play ball...my business website and blog are now finished!  In case any of you missed any previous posts, I have set up a wedding planning business with my mum called Perfection By Design covering the North East of Scotland.  It's a very exciting time for us and I'm so proud of everything we have achieved so far.  We have done every aspect of the set up ourselves and although it has been exhausting at times, it's really been worth it.  We completed the little photo shoot at our newly decorated office today and here are some highlights...









You can view my business website here.  I also created a blog to compliment the website posting on anything to do with weddings including hair and beauty items, style and trend reports, venue decoration and inspiration boards.  You can visit my business blog here.

I want to create as much buzz as I can for our new business so I would be MASSIVELY grateful if you could take a moment of your time to like our Facebook page, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Twitter.  It would mean so much to me to have your support.

Also, if you know anyone in the North East of Scotland who is getting married or anyone who wants to get married in that general area, but lives elsewhere, please feel free to pass on my details.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment