Monday, July 11, 2011

Brno WSBK: ?I couldn?t make anything work? ? Camier

10/07/2011
Camier is hoping to find some answers before his home round

By David Miller
Image by Paul Sturman

Alitalia Aprlia’s Leon Camier is mystified as to why he couldn’t find any grip in either of today’s World Superbike races at Brno and leaves the Czech Republic in desperate need of answers head of his home round at the end of this month.

Camier, who had pace in the free practice and qualifying sessions, got poor starts in both outings but managed to fight his way back to sixth in race one. He wasn’t so fortunate in the second, however, crashing out mid-race and re-mounting to limp back to the pits.

“I don’t know what went wrong. I couldn’t make anything work out there and I couldn’t find any grip. Even at the end where usually I can make the used tyre work it wasn’t allowing me to do what I wanted, which has been the same all weekend,” said Camier, speaking to bikesportnews.com this evening.

“The team are going to look at the data and try and find some answers before Silverstone. It might be the tyre of tarmac or something but it just would work how I wanted. It was like this at Misano and may be the same at Imola too.”

Bike Sport News RSS Feed

Gaylon Mosier Marvin Musquin Brian Myerscough Maximilian Nagl Kurt Nicoll

No comments:

Post a Comment