Monday, November 22, 2010

Update

Hello my lovelies!

So as you know, I had a busy time over the past few days hence the absence from blogging.  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had a lovely time as Chris' mum and dad were visiting so we went shopping and had a couple of lovely meals.  I think I really need to get back to the gym this week and work off all the food and drink I've had over the past few days!  I was reading a magazine that said that the average woman puts on 6lbs over the festive period and I'm determined for that NOT to happen!

As I had mentioned in my last post, I went to Edinburgh on Saturday for my friend's hen night.  We went to Calistoga, a Californian restaurant for wine tasting and a meal.  I tried to pretend I was a wine buff but it soon became clear that I knew nothing about it and embarassingly, prefer the cheapest Pinio Grigio! ha ha.  The meal was lovely and it certainly lined our stomachs for the cocktails we had later on!  Cue me pulling a stupid face as I choose which cocktail I want...


I decided to just do a nice silver/grey smokey eye, keep the skin glowing and slapped on some Nars Turkish Delight.  I wore a new dress I got from H&M with my fave black Warehouse waterfall blazer (I will be doing an H&M and New Look haul post to show you guys in detail).  We ended up going to a bar which played some amazing tunes and it got us in the mood to go to a club. 


I'm not quite sure why but these types of pics showing me with my arm in the air seem to surface all the time.  I think it must be my signature drunken dance move?!  The ceiling was so low in the club, you could touch it just by raising your arms up slightly! It was absolutely mobbed and therefore it was absolutely boiling in there.  We were all dancing for quite a while and got a bit sweaty...how lovely eh! There always comes a point in a night out that you stop caring so much about how you look and just get down to having fun.  I wore really high heels that night and I fairly suffered on the walk (limp) home.  Call me stupid but no matter how many nights I spend with sore feet, I don't think I will EVER be put off wearing high heels...I just love them too much to give them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment