Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Could This Be The Answer To Voluminous Hair???


Because I have very fine hair, I'm always on the look out for products or appliances that can offer a helping hand to make my hair look full and lustrous.  I spotted an advert for the first time on TV today for the Babyliss Root Boost...it's an ingenious device that crimps your hair JUST at the roots to create all the volume of back-combing without the frizz or tangled hair!  How amazing does that sound!? I would never have thought of crimping my roots to create volume but it sounds like the perfect way to boost your hair in a quick and easy manner.  I'm not sure how long this product has been around for but I've certainly never seen it before.


Apparently the Root Boost has three heat settings depending on the thickness of your hair, it heats up to 200oC and has the all important auto shut off.  I think we have all experienced the panicky feeling when we head out..."did I switch off my hair straighteners????".  The Babyliss Root Boost is priced at around £29.99 which I think is a decent amount of money if it can live up to it's claims.


On checking reviews, it seems to have had a great write up with girls saying that you can straighten your hair to create super smoothness and shine, then use the Root Boost to create the volume you need to stop your hair falling flat...sounds pretty darn perfecto to me!

I am really tempted to go out and get me some va-va-volume but I thought I would check on here first to see if anyone had tried it out already? If so, gimme all the deets! I am dying to know if it works because it could be the answer to my hair prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment