Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Christmas Lust List

It's about this time of year that I start thinking about what kind of presents I want for my birthday and Christmas.  It's always the same mixture of clothes, jewellery, shoes and makeup! What can I say...I'm predictable!  I REALLY want an SLR camera because I want to get into proper arty photography and it would be really helpful for the blog pics too.  BUT those cameras aren't cheap so I may have to save for one instead of getting it as a prezzy...I think that would be a bit TOO much to ask.

So here's a run down of some things that I have been lusting after for some time...

Coast Saphire Hitched Dress - This is such a pretty dress and I have seen an amazing brooch that could be pinned to the middle of the bow on the waist to give it some extra festive bling!


Next T-Bar Jewel Shoes - Man oh man do I love these shoes! I love the retro styling of them, the fact they have an ankle strap and a platform, the silver heel and I adore the detail on the front.  Beautiful!




Accessorize Feather Clutch Bag - I have wanted a feather clutch for ages and this black one is just gorgeous.  The feathers have a beautiful sheen to them and have peacock greeny tones when they catch the light.  It's a perfect on trend accessory to update your party outfit.


Accesorize Jewel Cuff - I love the jewellery in Accessorize and I always find something (or loads) I like in there.  This cuff is a great statement piece to add interest to an outfit, whether it's casual or dressy.


Mac Eye Brush in 224 - I have wanted this Mac brush for ages ever since I saw people using it for undereye concealer.  It seems like the perfect application tool to create flawless eyes!



Mac Mineralize Blush in Dainty - I have coveted this blush for a while because it looks like exactly the type of blush I love.  A pinky-peach with a slight sheen to it.  I prefer blush with a teensy bit of sheen because it helps to add dimension to your face and it's also alot less likely to look powdery on the skin.


Mac Plushglass in Bountiful - As soon as I saw Nic from Pixiwoo using this in a bridal tutorial, I knew I had to have it! It's been on my list for a while now but I never seem to get around to buying it.  I must have a million pink lipglosses but something about the tones in this one really appeal to me.  What am I thinking?  I don't have to justify myself to you guys...you know exactly where I'm coming from!


Mac Pigment in Golden Lemon - I feel like this would be the perfect base for a fresh gold eye and it also looks great as a highlighter on tanned skin.


Mac Pigment in Melon - Everyone and their dog seems to have this pigment and I see so many raves about it so naturally, i feel like I need it in my life! It looks like an amazing summer colour!



Mac Pigment in Old Gold - Lately I have been obsessed with all things gold...maybe it's just that time of year? This pigment looks gorgeous and it's the perfect accompaniment to my bronze eyeshadows.


Mac Pigment in Tan - A warmer and intense colour, this pigment calls to me whenever I see it on other blogs.  I love anything metallic and I think this would really bring out my blue eyes.


Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Petit Peche (148) - I have owned a couple of these Chanel lip glosses before and I really love them.  The consistency, longevity and smell are all great and the colour selection is always fantastic too.


Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Insolent (489) - I feel like this is a really unique colour, it's like a raspberry pink that's verging on being slightly coral.  It would be the perfect shade to enhance a tan!


What's on your list for Christmas this year? Do you ever buy yourself presents to make sure you get what you want?

Equally taking up space in my mind was thinking about what hairstyles would be good for festive parties seeing as I'm bored of only wearing my hair straight or curly.  I can often be a bit lazy with my hair and don't experiment with different styles.  BUT I've recently found a YouTuber who encourages me to try new things and she is really great at showing and describing how to do them because she is a hair stylist.  Her YouTube name is LolaMarie7 and this is one of my favourite videos.  I LOVE how her hair turns out and how natural it looks when blended in!

No comments:

Post a Comment