Friday, November 26, 2010

Update

I couldn't really think of a title for this post that completely encapsulated what I wanted to talk about so 'Update' seemed a good a word as any in the circumstances.


First off...I JUST found out today that both Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge from The Hills (I don't need to tell you guys that though!) have new reality shows planned which start filming early next year.  Why didn't I know about this sooner???  Just when I thought I was free from the grips of my uncontrollable compulsion to watch The Hills, they go and do this to me! It's bad enough that whenever the re-runs of the show are on MTV, I find myself watching episodes again even though I know what happens! All the 'drama' just draws me in!

Apparently Lauren's show will be on MTV and will follow her as she designs a line of evening wear, a follow up to her two other clothing lines, Lauren Conrad Collection and LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's.  Audrina's reality show will be on VH1 and will follow her as she lives and works in Hollywood, featuring her family and close friends.

So will you be watching both shows or choosing between the girls? Or do you think it's a step too far after The Hills?

On a completely different note, I just wanted to share a big disappointment I had recently following a purchase of what I THOUGHT was my hair product saviour.  Ok, so I have raved about the Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche hair mask before because it is hands down, the best intensive conditioner I have ever used.  It's the holy grail of hair products for me and when I use it, any other product used to style my hair afterwards is so much more effective.  I ran out recently and decided to log onto Lookfantastic.com to get myself another hit of the good stuff.  So I toddled off and ordered the mask....


Little did I know that this wasn't the right mask at all.  I had ordered the Kerastase Reflection Chroma Reflect Treatment Mask which has a medium pink coloured tub as shown in the pic above.  But what I meant to order was the Chroma Riche Treatment Mask in the dark pink tub which is shown in the pic below...


Who would have thought that there would be such a difference between these two products? Well I can categorically say that the Chroma Reflect Mask is NOWHERE near as good as the Chroma Riche Mask.  I was so annoyed when I used it and realised it wasn't what I wanted.  It just feels like a normal cheap conditioner and doesn't make my hair feel especially good.  This stuff is expensive so I was not a happy bunny when I realised I had wasted £21.50 on it.  You would have thought that the masks would have a similar effect on the hair but no.  Chroma Riche Treatment Mask rules supreme and now I will have to go and order that to console myself!

So if you are thinking of treating yourself to a Kerastase Treatment Mask, just make sure you are choosing the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment