Friday, December 18, 2009

Zuneta: The real personal touch...

You guys will have seen a few of these posts already but as with the other posts, I felt I just had to show my appreciation for Zuneta's ultimate personal touch...a Christmas present! As you know, they sent a selection of beauty blogger's a small gift and I received the same one as Bubblegarm and Zoe, the Hourglass Prism eyeshadw duo. It was beautifully packaged with a ribbon as you can see and it came with a card.
In my opinion, it's very rare to come across a website/company who go to this amount of effort to thank their customers for their support over the year. I really like the website because it stocks some brands that are hard to find on the highstreet and of course, one of my favourite brands, Rouge Bunny Rouge.
The Hourglass eyeshadow duo is packaged in a lovely little bronze case with a swivel mirror. The eyeshadow duo is perfect for my colouring and I'm so pleased as it's a high quality product and I can't wait to create a nice smokey look with it.

I won't harp on about it too much as you will have read the various other posts but after being so pleasantly surprised with this package this morning, I wanted to say a big thank you to Zuneta for reminding us bloggers that there ARE companies out there who know how to make their customers feel special.

P.S. - It just started snowing here in Aberdeen! I love snow at Christmas!I'm just watching SATC film (the scene where Miranda and Steve meet on the bridge, gets me every time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment