Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas is over :(

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas...I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts about their decorations and presents they got. My post is a bit late but I just wanted to take a small break from blogging to enjoy Christmas time. I spent Christmas with my parents, brother and fiance (and the dogs) and we had a great time eating too much, drinking too much and watching too much TV! My mum did a great job of decorating the house and it looked really warm and welcoming...

I especially love this Santa that sits on the fireplace...

The tree also looked so pretty!
This is one of our dogs, Findlay, as you can tell he was REALLY excited about what santa might bring him and so was his Christmas teddy bear!
But Findlay (right) and our other dog Hamish finally settled down for the night, tucked up with their teddy bears (of which they are MANY...too many!).
As you can see our dogs are spoilt! Here's Hamish posing for a pic with me on Christmas day (maybe it's true about what they say...about dogs looking like their owners!)
I got so many great presents this year and I thought I would show you a small selection of them. First up are some studded suede shoe boots I got from my Fiance's mum and dad (they are from a shop called AB10)...
They also got me a black patent bag with gold detailing from Jasper Conran and I really love this bag. It will go with everything!

They also got me a dress from French Connection which I had been eyeing up for months. It looks loose in the picture but the dress is actually quite fitted, a couple of inches above the knee and it's really flattering...My mum and dad got me this gorgeous buttery soft tan leather jacket which I know will last me for years to come. I have never felt such soft leather before! I have already been formulating all the outfits that will go with this!I hope you guys got some lovely presents and had a great time and I look forward to reading some more of your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment