Thursday, December 17, 2009

Korres Shimmering Eyeshadows

You guys all know that I love Korres Shimmering Eyeshadows and I have been lucky enough to be sent these three babies recently. There's Sky Blue, Base (beige) and Silver....
All three are lovely but I would have to say that Sky Blue is my favourite as it's the most unique colour. It's got a touch of purple to it and I love the metallic sheen it has. The Beige shade is a little bit blah and could be recreated in other brands very easily. It's just meant to be used as a base colour on the lid. The Silver shade is gorgeous but once again, every brand does this shade in some form or other and I have similar eyeshadows like this one already.
As always, these eyeshadows are really high quality, buttery smooth/silky and have great pigmentation. They are long lasting and with a good base, they won't crease. I'm thinking about buying a few of these and giving them to my friends as part of their Christmas presents, especially the unique shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment