Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Following on from a post that Aleksis recently did which can be seen here http://alpha-blonde.blogspot.com/2009/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-youoooo.html, I decided to do my own list for Santa (although I will probably just buy some of them as a Christmas present to myself!).1) Blackberry Curve 8900 - I have been swithering about whether to get a Blackberry or an iPhone and the decision has now been made. Chris got one of these as a work phone and after a few minutes of playing around with it, I decided that I definitely wanted one. This will probably be a present I get for myself just after Christmas. Although I have been warned that it's called a 'Crackberry' for a very good reason...2) Skiing Gear - Myself and Chris will be going on our first skiing trip together in March and it's so exciting (although a part of me does worry that I will ski off a cliff or something!). There a big group of us going to Norway and you basically come out of the lodge straight out onto the slopes. This will be my first time skiing so Chris will be getting my skiing gear as a Christmas present. Even though I will be hitting the slopes as an amateur, I'm going to give it my best shot!

3) French Connection Crush Dress - I have been eyeing this dress up in the shops for a long time and I love that you can dress it up or down, it would look great with shoe boots or sandals. It's also SUPER flattering and I love the Barbie Pink shade...it's so me!4) Primark Microsuede Gathered Boot (£19) - So this one is cheap and cheerful but I love the look of these boots and I don't care that they're microsuede, if anything, that makes them easier to clean! The neutral mushroom shade would go with loads of things and I have to have them!

5) MAC - Ok, so maybe I don't need anymore makeup but because I feel like I have neglected MAC for a while and there's still loads of things I want to try from the brand, I may have to take a dip into it again (I don't trust anyone else to buy makeup for me...does that make me a control freak?!). I want to get Sable e/s, Satin Taupe e/s, Vanilla Pigment, Pearl CCB, the list really goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment