Thursday, December 3, 2009

Magic Make-up Eraser Pen???

I was browsing MSN today and stumbled across this product....Revlon Eraser Pen (£7.33 available from Boots and Superdrug). The Revlon website says the following "For touch ups on the go or during make-up application, our Make Up Eraser Pen quickly removes smudges, smears and mistakes without disturbing the rest of your make-up. Greaseless formula easily lifts away even long-wearing and waterproof make-up, without irritation".

I am forever being cack-handed with my mascara and could do with something to tidy it up, especially on the go. I'm not sure how this would work as you would expect that over time, the nib would become a bit grubby!

Hmmm, this would be interesting to see if this works as well as it claims to....has anyone tried this yet? I can't make up my mind whether it's genius or whether I would just be spending money on something that I could do with a baby wipe or cotton bud/cue tip. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment