Monday, December 7, 2009

FOTD

I was getting into a bit of a rut in that I was using the same kind of colours everyday without really putting any thought into it. Sometimes it's just easier to go into autopilot. So I decided to switch it up and go for a bit of colour and blue was the colour of choice.
Face: Virgin Vie Skin Dew, Revlon Colorstay Foundation in True Beige mixed with Korres Wild Rose Foundation in WRF4, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes, MUFE Full Cover around nose/blemishes, Korres Wild Rose Powder in WRP3 to set, Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in No.1, ELF Blush/Bronzer Compact, Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Showers on cheekbones, down bridge of nose and on browbones.
Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Tattle Tale as a base, Rouge Bunny Rouge e/s in Unforgettable Oriole (Metallic white gold) all over lid and inner corner of eye, Korres Shimmering e/s in Sky Blue (a gorgeous iridescent shade) in crease and outer half of lid, Sleek Graphite palette (used dark blue shade on outer corners of eyelid, I have marked the shade on the palette below), Annabelle Smoothliner in Meteorite (slightly metallic navy blue) along upper lashline, Rimmel eyeliner in white on waterline, Rouge Bunny Rouge Amplitude Mascara in Pure Obsidian (Black).Here's a closer look at the eyelid...
Lips: ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph, Bourjois Les Nudes gloss in no.33.
I think this is such a wearable look and a great way to add a bit of colour into your everyday makeup. I'm loving the blue liner at the moment, especially since it has a hint of metallic to it! I'm still a big fan of the RBR mascara. I'm hoping to do a haul soon because I really think their product are worth a splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment