Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

Sorry I've been so quiet over the past few days.  It's a mixture of the fact that Chris is back from offshore and also, I had birthday goings on over the weekend.  But I'm back to update you on what I got and what I did!
Firstly, I'll just do a quick overview of what I got...


My lovely friends Nassim and Nathan gave me this bracelet and also the yummy chocolates below which Chris helped me with (how nice of him eh!?)...



This next one is very exciting because Chris got me the Next shoes I was harping on about a couple of weeks ago.  I even featured them in my 'This week I have been mostly lusting after....' section of my blog.


I looooove them and now I just need to work out when I can wear them without the fear of snow ruining my plans! It's supposed to snow again this week!


Chris told me my other present is arriving today apparently...exciting! So I will update you as to what that is the next time I post.

My mum and dad got me this bright pink coat which will come in VERY handy during all this cold weather we are having.  This vivid shade will no doubt lift my mood on the dreary winter days.


They also got me this beautiful 'Parfait' dress from Monsoon (I have used a pic from the Monsoon website as it was tough to get a full length view of the garment).


You will notice from the pic that the halterneck dress is actually quite long so I will be getting it altered so it falls just above my knee as this is the most flattering length on me.  Here's some up close pics...


The silk dress is a very light taupe shade and I just adore the detail on the neckline!  The fit is extremely flattering and I love how it makes me look really slim!


My brother and his girlfriend gave me a Miss Selfridge voucher and apparently they have a sale on right now so I will have to get down there and see what's on offer!  You can never lose with vouchers because it means you get to pick out exactly what you want.


I went out to my mum and dad's yesterday and this birthday cake was waiting for me...


Nom, nom, nom! It was delicious!

It can sometimes be quite difficult to organise a birthday night out at this time of year because everyone is generally busy doing Christmassy things!  BUT I managed to get a few of my friends together on Saturday night to have a meal and drinks at a Turkish Restaurant called Nargile.  I decided to do something a bit different with my hair....


I just popped two tracks of my hair extension in, curled my hair with my Babyliss Conical Wand, then did a little bit of backcombing at the crown and swept the top section of my hair up.  I think it worked out quite nicely!


I decided I wanted to wear a bright lip so I reached for my Daniel Sandler Micro Bubble Lipstick in Flamingo.  My friends did comment that it's alot brighter in real life than it appears on camera so be careful of that if you were thinking of buying it online.


Sorry about the rubbish quality of the photo above...I had to rush taking it just before I left for the meal!  Here's some pics from the night out...



And lastly, here's a pic of me being silly with a plastic moustache from a Christmas cracker...

No comments:

Post a Comment