Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update

First of all, I just wanted to say how excited I am to reach 1000 followers.  When I started this blog I never thought I would be blogging for this long or that anyone would be that interested in my ramblings.  I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day to read my little posts.  It means a lot to me and I really enjoy being a part of this online community.

Remember I said Chris had an extra surprise birthday present for me that was coming in the post? Well it finally arrived yesterday after being delayed by all this annoying snow! As soon as Chris opened the box and I saw the Swarovski packaging, I got excited!


And when I opened the box, I absolutely LOVED the necklace inside! The boy done good!  He gets brownie points times 100 for this! I actually got all four of my bridesmaids Swarovski necklaces as a gift for the wedding and they were all so pretty.  I think Chris must have logged that in his brain for future presents.  I'm lucky he has such good taste in jewellery.


The chain is really delicate and I love the small crystals leading down to a big blue crystal...beautiful!


Even the clasp at the back is really pretty with a crystal encrusted swan....


I have been totally spoiled for my birthday so I'm a very lucky girl!
I also got a small parcel this morning and I was a bit confused because I wasn't expecting anything.  It turned out to be a Christmas gift from the lovely people at Zuneta! I ripped the lovely wrapping off straight away and was met with this product....


Wow! A Rouge Bunny Rouge Glemaing Temptations Lip Gloss! The RBR products aren't cheap so I felt really lucky to get one as a gift.  I love Rouge Bunny Rouge as a brand but because it's all very expensive, I can only treat myself to their products every now and again.  I've never tried their lip glosses so this is a great way to sample one.


The packaging is gorgeous as we have all come to expect from RBR.  The colour instantly looked perfect for my skin tone, a light toffee nude.


I am really happy with this shade and I can tell I will get alot of use out of it.  It has tiny shimmery reflects in it so it gives a lovely volumising effect on the lips.


The formulation feels nice so I'm sure I will enjoy using this gloss in the coming months!
The weather here still isn't great, we are having snow showers every couple of hours and the temperature was -12oC this morning!  Chris is due to go back offshore for Christmas on Monday but if the temperature is below 0oC then the helicopter isnt able to fly.  So I'm secretly hoping he gets delayed so much that he will be here for Christmas with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment