Monday, August 31, 2009

Why have I never heard of this before????

So it's my third post of the day...but there's a VERY good reason for this...I HAD to do this post because after watching some footage on YouTube of Kandee The MakeUp Artists NY Glaminars, I have discovered a genius palette that is customisable. It's called a Z-Palette and the whole base of it is magnetic so all you need to do is pop your eyeshadow/blush pans etc out of their casing and pop them straight into the palette! Easy!
There's two sizes, a larger one and a smaller travel size one, and the website also sells magnetic tabs in case your eyeshadow pans weren't designed to be magnetic. The best thing of all is it has a clear lid so you can see exactly what's inside...I have to get some pronto! You can get them at www.zpalette.com. The larger one is $20.00 (approx £13.50) and the smaller one is $14.00 (approx £8.60). Kandee had said that they are very sturdy too.

Maybe I have been totally out of the loop and you guys already know about this wonder product but I just thought I'd let you know in case you were unaware. I was going to finally depot my growing collection of MAC eyeshadows into a MAC palette HOWEVER...now I am definitely going to get some of these instead...I just think they're more practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment