Friday, August 28, 2009

Ebay, I Salute You

I often go through phases of Ebaying coz there's some great bargains to be found on there! I was browsing the other day and came across three dresses that were brand new with the tags still on them and a fraction of the shop price so obviously I couldn't resist! (I got them all for a total of £26.59 including postage and packaging!).

I must have a thing about ruffles/frills at the moment coz they all have a touch of that detail. The first one is from Oasis and I have always loved this Electric Blue colour that has been around for a while. Now that I have been working out at the gym for quite some time, I think my arms are worth showing off now so the one shoulder design is perfect for that.
The second one is also from Oasis and has a similar frill design down the front. I have the PERFECT Steve Madden shoes to go with this dress! I like the fact that you could dress this down a bit with leggings or glam it up with sky high heels. As you can tell by now, I love bright colours and this purple number is no exception.
The third dress I got is from Monsoon (part of the fusion line) and I love the halterneck details with the ruffles. It's a lovely pink colour that will be perfect for my colouring. I love empire waists coz they put all the emphasis on the smallest part of your waist. I think this one is a bit more casual and would look great with some flat gladiator sandals, sunnies and the famous Lauren Conrad side hair braid.
I should be receiving these dresses next week and I can't wait!
Have you guys spied any bargains on Ebay lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment