Thursday, August 20, 2009

Everyone keeps asking me to mess up my hair so...

Ok, so its not super messy but this is as messy as it gets for me!

For this makeup look I used:

Face: Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, YSL Touche Eclat, MAC Select Cover, MAC MSF Natural in Medium, Prestige SLM in Rich Bronze, Barry M Natural Dazzle for contouring, MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell for highlight (I love the sheen this creates on cheekbones!).
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque as a base, MAC Shroom all over lid, then MAC All That Glitters over that, MAC Omega in the crease, then MAC Woodwinked in outer corner and winged out. I used MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved along the lashline, MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner in Rapid Black to define after that, then MAC Carbon to soften. I used Maxfactor Calorie 2000 mascara in black and the lightest colour in the Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette in the tearduct.

Lips: Illamasqua Lipstick in Agony and Bourjois Effect 3D in no.33






No comments:

Post a Comment