Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let me count the ways I love thee....

So, I know I said I had decided on my wedding dress but last week I tried one on that blew that out of the water! The one I'm getting is called Candice and it's by Blue by Enzoani. As soon as I put it on, I knew I had to get it...it's quite flamboyant with it's teardrop beading and detail but it's so me...check it out here http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/vendor/designer/enzoani/detail/166481?offset=5

I love the Italian flair it has and the colour I tried on was Ivory but because it's made from French taffetta, it had a iridescent sheen to it so it changed colour slightly in the light...it's just exquisite. Check out the dress in the catwalk show on YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I1tvYQb5oc&feature=channel_page

My dress is 5 mins and 20 seconds into the video and it shows you the beautiful Ivory/Pale Gold colour that I'm getting. I will be ordering it this week and I'm sooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment