Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This week's wishlist

This week, the products I have mostly been lusting after are...

Lise Watier Portfolio Corrector Concealer Wheel £17.64 - it is designed to correct and conceal skin tone irregularities and under-eye circles. The green shade is for redness and the lilac for dullness. It contains chamomile, Vitamins E and C. Ever since seeing Kandee The Makeup Artist use this for one of her looks on You Tube, I have wanted it!!!
Laura Geller Spackle Tint & Glow £17.64 - I also started coveting this after I saw Kandee using it. Basically the main pot contains a tinted bronzing primer to brighten your complexion, give you a golden glow and create a smooth base for makeup. THEN (and this is the bit I love!) the top compartment flips up to reveal two sheer cream highlighters called Icy and Rosy to apply to your cheekbones and browbones. It's a multi-tasking product and I MUST have it!
Tarte Natural Beauty Green Siren Cheek Stain £17.00 - Yet another product recommended by Kandee (are you beginning to see a pattern emerging?...ha ha) - This is a really subtel sheer berry gloss. It has 100% skin loving ngredients to care for your skin as you wear it. I don't normally wear bright blushes or cheek stains but when I saw this applied to Kandee's skin, it was so glowy and gorgeous...I may be a convert!
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows/Liners £14.00 - I have seen a few bloggers raving about these cream eyeshadows and I am really keen to try them out. I love the kind of eyeshadows that are like MAC Paint Pots. They are creamy to apply, create a great base for powder shadows, come in different finishes and they last all day. Perfect! I am definitely coveting the shades RSVP, Birthday Suit, Flatter Me, Tattle Tale and Skinny Jeans.
Chanel Bronze Universal de Chanel £35.00 - I've seen the likes of Belle Du Jour raving about the natural healthy glow and bronzing qualities of this product. I must admit that I've never been a huge fan of Chanel makeup...for such a high end brand, it always seemed to disappoint. This could possibly be their saviour though and at such a hefty price, you would hope so! I love bronzing products and this is high on my list of products I will be getting with my next pay cheque!
So what products are you coveting at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment