Friday, November 13, 2009

RMK Blush in Holographic Coral

I have been getting more into blushes lately and this one is probably the best powder one I now have in my collection (my favourite cream blush being the Jemma Kidd one in Paw Paw). It's an RMK one in the shade 'holographic coral', but I would say it looks more like a soft pale peach. Although I'm not sure what's holographic about it because it's not shimmery or glittery at all (thank goodness!). I love the sleek silver packaging although I do think that they could have ditched the small brush and had more product in a bigger pan. The brush isn't very useful and I prefer to use one of my own blush brushes to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. The colour is so perfect for me...
It's very subtle, matte/stain finish and just gives my cheeks the right amount of colour. I tend to find that when I'm more tanned, peachy shades are more flattering on me. When I'm a bit paler, I can revert back to pale pinks. This blush is just gorgeous, doesn't look powdery or chalky and lasts really well throughout the day. I am not really into bright blushes and I often find that with them, it's too easy to overdo it (you don't wanna be looking like Coco the Clown!).
What's your favourite Blusher at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment