Friday, November 6, 2009

Michael Kors for Estee Lauder!

The lovely Shangri-La (http://shangri-la-beauty.blogspot.com/) tipped me off about an upcoming limited edition Michael Kors and Estee Lauder collaboration due to be launched in January next year called 'Very Hollywood'! How exciting!

So I got on the case and found these pics:

Alot of people have commented that some of it looks very 'Barbie' but I quite like Barbie shades!ha ha. I love the look of the lipglosses and lipsticks! The range has been split into two camps...Bel Air Beige which will consist of nude shades with with shimmery peaches for cheeks and lips, beige and warm browns for the eyes, and an opaque beige nail polish, The Rodeo Pink collection consists of vibrant pinks, grey/silver eye duos for smokey eyes, whilst lips and nails will be shades of hot cerise. There's also a loose shimmer powder in pearly pink for the signature 'Kors glow'.Each one will feature two lipglosses, two lipsticks, one blush, an eyeshadow duo, an eye pencil, and a corresponding nail lacquer.

I dunno about you, but this really appeals to me! There are nude shades to suit everyone by the look of it and you can't go wrong with pink. Maybe it's because I'm such a girly girl, but the nudes and browns also sound great. Due to my recent rediscovery of Estee Lauder, I can't wait for this to launch so I can run down to my nearest counter and swatch to my heart's content!
Will you be checking it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment