Sunday, November 1, 2009

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in Vanilla Truffle

I am forever on the search for nude lipsticks as a) I'm obsessed with them and b) I'm obsessed with them!ha ha. I remember a post by Hele Says on this lipstick and how much she loves it and I'm so glad I've finally tried it out. I LOVE this lipstick!
This colour (Vanilla Truffle) is probably the truest nude I have seen in a long time, it's just the perfect flattering shade that doesn't drain the colour from your face like some nudes can. It's so easy to wear and you don't have to worry about it getting patchy or uneven. It's moisturising enough not to dry out your lips but still has good staying power. I can apply this without even having to look in a mirror.
Here's a swatch of the gorgeous product...
This lipstick is definitely going to be added to my daily makeup bag that I carry around with me. The formulation is fantastic and it feels really luxurious and creamy. It can be worn just as easily alone as with a lipgloss over the top. You know how some nudes can be chalky and need a gloss over them? Well this one is anything but chalky.

I also love the packaging as the fact that you can see the lipstick colour in the glass section of the case means that if you have more than one, then it's easy to see which one you're looking for without having to remove the top of each one. I am really becoming a big fan of Estee Lauder products!

No comments:

Post a Comment