Thursday, November 5, 2009

Loreal Renewal Lash Serum

Alot of bloggers have posted on this product already but I thought I would put my opinion out there too just in case someone is interested in the product but hasn't seen a review yet.

I have been using this Loreal lash serum for the past 3 weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in my lashes! I had previously used the Revitalash product and whilst that was amazing for lengthening my lashes, it didn't make my lashes look thicker. I have naturally fine hair so my lashes were never going to be thick without a helping hand.

Since using this Loreal product, I have noticed a definite volume boost and any sparse areas in my lashline have been filled out. I sometimes used to notice small gaps in my upper lashline and that was just emphasised when I applied mascara. I don't have that problem now as my lashes look long, full and thick and I'm so happy with them! I never feel the need to wear false lashes as mine are more than satisfactory now. I won't even be wearing false lashes on my wedding day now I have found these products.

So if you're looking to boost your lashes, then I would recommend Revitalash for length but the Loreal Serum for Volume.

My next task is to try and boost my eyebrows...many people would think I'm mad to want to make my brows bigger but I just want to increase growth so I don't have to fill them in as much with brow powder etc. I've heard that if you apply Revitalash onto your brows, it has the same effect as on your lashes. There's no reason why this shouldn't work but I would be grateful to hear from you if you have already tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment