Thursday, November 12, 2009

Everyone should have this eyeshadow...

This product HAS to be THE most wearable eyeshadow I've ever seen before...it's Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ruthless. I mean, maybe this is a bold statement to make but I reckon this colour would suit everyone either as a single wash on the eye or as a base colour to build on. Firstly, I love the cute cartooney packaging.... Unfortunately, the pan got shattered when I dropped it (yes, I did quietly sob and then kicked myself hard!ha ha) but nevermind, I can still use the eyeshadow all the same. Even though I do like more adventurous shades and like to experiment, I also love a neutral colour that you can just slap on in a hurry and you don't have to be precise with. Some days, I'm so tired in the morning, I just want something quick, reliable and easy to apply. This is where this gorgeous slightly frosty goldy beige comes in...(ignore the ugly condition of the pan!boo hoo)...
Some people may think that Beige equals boring but in this case, this buttery smooth, blendable eyeshadow is anything but dull! The shade is so delicate and flattering. It would be the perfect base colour for so many looks.
Here's a swatch...

I can see this becoming a firm favourite and something I will end up applying day after day.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment