Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nars Orgasm Illuminator...I want it!

After seeing this product on Vex In The City's blog and what with me being a highlighter fiend, I knew I wanted it straight away! Although I'm not a big fan of the Nars Orgasm powder blush, I really like the idea of this liquid illuminator in a pinky/peachy 'suit all shade'. It looks great in the tube... I have been trawling for swatches but couldn't find any at all. It's described by Nars as a "sheer, weightless fluid that instantly makes skin refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly diffuse light, melting into the skin to allow natural luminosity to shine through". That is a tantalising description and got my interests sparked up even more.

It can be used simply as a highlighter, mixed with foundation or as a primer for a glowy look. It looks like it will be a gorgeous product for summer time when I have a warmer shade in my skin. I need it, I want it and I'm damn well gonna get it when it hits the shops/website!

No comments:

Post a Comment