Friday, July 8, 2011

Review Of Estee Lauder Peach Nuance Blush & Update

Hello lovely ladies!

I finally got my hands on the much talked-about and much lusted after Estee Lauder Signature Blush in Peach Nuance!  I remember seeing this product way back when on The Gloss Goss and it was love at first sight.  I remember Tali saying it was a good dupe for the limited edition Mac Ripe Peach Ombre blush that was released last year.


You can't help but drool over the extremely pretty colours that melt together in the pan...


Estee Lauder is definitely slightly more on the pinkier side of peach when directly compared with Mac's Ripe Peach.  Peach Nuance also has less shimmer with a more subtle satin finish.  On the cheeks, Peach Nuance translates as a pale coral pink but the great thing is that you can tailor the intensity and colour to your own preference.  Due to the graduation in colour, you can simply use the lighter side with a bit of the peachy colour OR you can go straight in for the more intense peach on the right hand side of the pan.  I love this aspect of the blush and it means that I can alter the shade from day to night.


This Estee Lauder blush is extremely smooth and blends into the skin beautifully, giving a very natural finish.  I would describe the colour on the cheeks as soft and sheer and because you can tailor the colour to your skin tone, it would suit a lot of people with both cool and warm skin tones.  Here's a look at how the shades in the blush look when swatched individually...  


And then blended together...


I have been using this Estee Lauder blush every day for the past week and it's just so easy to wear.  It doesn't take a lot of work to blend into the cheeks and I love it!

So, as promised, here's an update on what's been happening with me.  I announced in this post that I now have a new career as a wedding planner.  Myself and my mum started the business together called Perfection By Design Wedding Coordinators and have been working extremely hard for the past few months to get everything in place.  Our office has been built and we have almost finished decorating the interior.  I will post some photos up once we have done the little photo shoot, but for now, here's what our logo looks like... 


We had the business logo framed for the inside of the cabin office and I think it adds a nice professional touch.  The reason we chose that name for the business is because we are both perfectionists and want to go that extra mile to make sure every bride we work for has the perfect wedding day.  I chose the orchid image in the background of the logo because orchids symbolise perfection. 

I have been working my butt off to design the business website and blog and they are almost finished.  I will also be creating a Facebook page too.  I will of course let you guys know when they have been launched so you can have a look.  I am beyond excited about the whole thing and feel so lucky to have a job that I love and have a passion for.  I wake up every day excited about my work and that really is what it's all about.


We have also booked a trip to London in September for the Earl's Court Wedding Show and I can't wait for that!  It will give us a chance to mingle with the best in the business and get a feel for what is out there.

Keep your eyes peeled on here for more updates on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment