Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rise Fashion

I was flicking through the latest copy of Look magazine and I noticed a new clothes brand/website called Rise

I have never heard of or seen this brand before so I was intrigued to see what they had to offer.  Beverly Knight is the face of the brand and apparently they supplied many high street stores until they decided to start up a brand all of their own.  Alot of the dresses look very similar to those you would find in Monsoon, French Connection, Oasis and Warehouse BUT with more affordable price tags. 

The sizes range from 8-16 and the good news is that they ship worldwide.  There's also an Outlet Store on the website where alot of the stock is sold at a reduced price.

They have alot of lovely dresses however they really need to expand their range of tops, skirts, accessories lines etc.  Most of the styles are right up my street...embellished and glam! These are a few of my favourite items on the website...




Ursula Grey Dress Price £35

I will definitely be picking up a couple of items from this site soon and I will do a post on that to let you know what the quality/service is like.

Have you bought anything from this website? What were your thoughts?

I just thought I would also give you a quick update on what's happening with my dad.  Me, my mum and my older brother were all at the hospital yesterday while dad got the stent procedure done.  They found out that the artery at the back of his heart was completely blocked so they had to clear that and insert two stents.  It all went really well and dad was fine when he got out.  They said that if all is fine today then they will let him go home.  I know he can't wait to get out of there and experience some home comforts again.  I am feeling a bit exhausted today to be honest, I think all the stress just caught up with me in one go.  I was on autopilot before but now I feel a bit rundown.  Nothing some rest and relaxation won't fix though! Thanks again for all your good wishes over the past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment